1. IF YOU COULD BUILD YOUR HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD
It'd be underground, a secure concrete bunker. The outside would be
disguised as an abandoned convenience store.
2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
3a. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE
They frighten me. I try not to look at them.
3b. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE SAME
Vic's eyes. When I look into them, I know I can trust him.
4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
"Whale Music" from the Nature's Sounds series.
5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
At work, actually, in the archives - as long as I'm alone there.
6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
Any crowd. They can get to you easily when there's lots of people for
7. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
Don't touch me. It makes me nervous.
8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN
Mind. Once they get control of your mind, you're lost.
9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SHOW?
Pokemon. Most people don't realize this, but it's actually full of
coded messages for the Illuminati.
11. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
12. FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORIES:
This one day when I was 9, my uncle Sid came to my house. I hadn't
even known I had an uncle Sid; he was estranged from my family. He
took me to the movies, and let me have vanilla ice cream. I never saw
13. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
People who think they know what's going on. Just wait.
14. WHY DO YOU SPEND YOUR DAYS THE WAY YOU DO?
I'm just holding on until I get my instructions.
15. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT
16. FAVORITE RESTAURANT/CAF/EATERY?
I don't feel comfortable letting someone else prepare my food.
17. SCARIEST MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE?
When I woke up in the alien ship and they were about to probe me....
Actually, one time when I was six my mother took me shopping at the
mall, and then she forgot I was with her, and lost me in the
department store. I wandered around the mall for hours, looking for
her. Then the mall closed; I hid under a bed in the furniture store.
A security guard found me in the middle of the night.
18. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
Yes. The government has ghosts on the payroll; they don't make this
public, of course.
19. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK:
"Horton Hears A Who," by Dr Seuss.
20. WHAT BOOK DID YOU FINISH MOST RECENTLY?
"Outlander," by Diana Gabaldon. Yes, it's a romance novel. I found it
in the stairwell of my apartment building last week, and I didn't have
anything else to read, all right? Stop looking at me like that.
21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Winter. So peaceful.
22. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
Dusting the whole apartment for fingerprints when I get home every
night. It's a real hassle.
23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT
24. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT AND WHERE IS IT?
I don't have one.
25. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE AND AT WHAT AGE?
Kathleen. I was five. She was six. She used to steal the puddings
from my lunches.
26. THE SONG YOU WISHED YOU HAD WRITTEN?
Enter Sandman, by Metallica.
27. DO YOU PREFER CATS OR DOGS?
Cats. I have six.
28. WHAT IS IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
"The Worst Case Scenario Survival Handbook," a week's worth of canned
food (and a can opener), a radiation-exposure monitor, and a pair of
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
November 22, the anniversary of Kennedy assassination. Some friends
of mine always have a little get-together.
32. USING ONLY ONE WORD, DESCRIBE YOURSELF.
|Go home| |Back to fiction index|